Our Testing Services
Our personnel has experience in a wide variety of disciplines in several industries. We perform testing in accordance with but are not limited to ANSI, ASTM, IEEE, IEC, NETA and Military electrical test standards.
What We Do
We have the capability to perform testing at your facility.
Material and Product Testing
We are able to perform testing per industry and customized standards.
Our team is here to assist you determine why and how product has malfunctioned.
Commonly Used Standards
Depending on what industry you cater to there are standards that must be following. We provide the expertise in performing the testing these standards.
- Dielectric Strength (ASTM D149)
- Surface / Volume Resistivity (ASTM D257)
- Resistivity (ASTM B193)
- Dielectric Constant (ASTM D150)
- Inclined Plane Tracking (ASTM D2303)
- Insulation Resistance (MIL-STD)
- Soil Resistivity (ASTM G57)
- Rubber Insulating Gloves (ASTM D120)
- Dry Arc Tracking (ASTM D495)
- Insulated Hand Tools (ASTM F1505)
- Dielectric Withstand (MIL-STD 202 Method 301)
- Insulation Resistance (MIL-STD 202 Method 302)
- DC Resistance (MIL-STD 202 Method 303)
- Contact Resistance (MIL-STD 202 Method 307)
Wiring Harness Testing
First article testing performed per military standards MIL-STD 202 Method 301, 302 and 303.